Raspberry Pi Model B+ 512MB
Expanding on the functionality of the original Model B Raspberry Pi while keeping within the same footprint the B+ is more versatile than ever before.
- 700MHz Broadcom BCM2835 CPU with 512MB RAM
- 40pin extended GPIO
- 4 x USB 2 ports
- 4 pole Stereo output and Composite video port
- Full size HDMI
- 5V micro USB power input jack
- microSD, MMC, SDIO flash memory card slot
- CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- Micro USB power source
Still able to output at 1080p high definition the B+ now uses less power than the Model B - 600mA rather than 750mA. Power your Model B+ with a 2A micro USB supply and it is now capable of providing 1.2A to the four USB ports, meaning you can connect more power hungry USB devices without needing an external hub!
The 40 pin extended GPIO allows you to build bigger, more exciting projects to enhance your life!