Terms and Conditions
Open Media Centre owns and operates this website. By using or accessing this website you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions listed in this website (Terms & Conditions). If you do not agree to the Terms & Conditions, please do not use this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You agree that proceedings may be commenced in any Court in Brisbane and consent to that Court having jurisdiction by virtue of this Clause not withstanding that the Court would not have such jurisdiction without this consent.
Prices and Order Acceptance
- All prices shown on this website are in Australian Dollars, are subject to change without notice, and include Australian 10% GST.
- Once you pay for an order, you will receive an order-confirmation e-mail with an "Acknowledgement of Order" attached to it.
- A binding contract only exists when we deliver your order.
- Any automated confirmation of a successful order placement and/or receipt and/or our processing of a payment for an order through the Site does not constitute acceptance of an order by us. If we decline your order after payment we will contact you and refund the payment in full.
- Where for example, prices have been incorrectly advertised, or where there is a programming error, there is no contract. We reserve all rights to correct any errors or omissions.
- Product descriptions are not warranted by Open Media Centre as correct, complete, current, reliable or error free. If the product is not as described, please return the product with all its original packaging.
- We will acknowledge acceptance of your offer (contract) by shipping your order.
- Payments for all transactions have to be cleared before delivery.
- An order will not be accepted until we have received and cleared your payment in full.
- Ownership of any product which you purchased will only be transferred to you when we receive and clear your payment in full.
- We are not responsible for any delay associated with processing your payment caused by third-party or by financial institutions.
- Changes or cancellation requests may be made. A restocking fee may apply.
- Once we ship your order, you'll get a Tax Invoice.