Installing Fusion in Kodi
Add Ons from virtual sources are not officially supported by Kodi. Some of these Add Ons can make illegal downloads extremely easy. In some countries that could cause you legal problems!
To install Fusion, just follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Launch Kodi.
- Step 2: Navigate to System and then open File Manager.
- Step 3: Select Add Source on the Left Side of the Screen.
- Step 4: Click on the text box that says <None> to open up the keyboard.
- Step 5: Type http://fusion.tvaddons.ag/ on the keyboard and then choose the Done button on the left side of the keyboard.
- Step 6: You'll now see the site address that you just typed at the top is listed, next click the empty text box at the bottom under Enter a name for this media Source.
- Step 7: Click on the empty box and you'll get a keyboard pop up, type fusion then press the Done button again, then click Ok.
- Step 8: Now go to System->Settings->Addons->Install from zip file
- Step 9: Choose the fusion folder listed on the right side of the popup.
- Step 10: Browse through the Fusion folder. You'll see 2 folders, one that says start-here, and another one that says xbmc-repos.
- Step 11: If you go to start-here, you can install plugin.program.addoninstaller. That will create an Addon Installer under Programs in Kodi (Programs->Addon Installer). You can install your Add Ons from there
- Step 12: Alternatively, if you select xbmc-repos, you can select whichever repos you want to install, one by one, and they’ll be instantly available within your Kodi installation.
Simply go to Programs->Addon Installer and select your favorite addon.