Installing SuperRepo in Kodi
Addons from virtual sources are not officially supported by Kodi. Some of these Addons can make illegal downloads extremely easy. In some countries that could cause you legal problems!
You can check the official page of SuperRepo to learn how to install it: https://superrepo.org/get-started/
This is the short version of how to install it:
- Step 1: Launch Kodi.
- Step 2: Navigate to System and then open File Manager.
- Step 3: Select Add Source on the Left Side of the Screen.
- Step 4: Click on the text box that says <None> to open up the keyboard.
- Step 5: Type in http://srp.nu/ on the keyboard and then choose the Done button on the left side of the keyboard.
- Step 6: You'll now see the site address that you just typed at the top is listed, next click the empty text box at the bottom under Enter a name for this media Source.
- Step 7: Click on the empty box and you'll get a keyboard pop up, type SuperRepo then press the Done button again, then click Ok.
- Step 8: Now go to System->Settings->Addons->Install from zip file
- Step 9: Choose the SuperRepo folder listed on the right side of the popup.
- Step 10: Browse through the SuperRepo folder and choose the right folder for the Kodi version you are using. Note to find which version of Kodi your're using go to System->System Info and find out the version of Kodi/XBMC there.
- 11.x is Eden
- 12.x is Frodo
- 13.x is Gotham
- 14.x is Helix
- 15.x is Isengard
- 16.x is Jarvis
- Step 11: Select all, then click on the file that says repository.superrepo.xxx.all.zip click ok. The repository will be in your add-ons repository.
Once you have SuperRepo installed you can proceed to install your desired Kodi addon.